Marthas Vineyard


We went to Marthas Vineyard as my request for my birthday. The ferry was fun (I definitely recommend The Steamship Authority for affordability and its pretty quick!), the people are nice, the ice cream was the best Id EVER had(Try Scoops in Edgartown or chocolate peanut butter or chocolate mint dipped Cone at The Galley , The Menemsha Inn was GORGEOUS. The Edgartown Judge was soo kind and adoreable. The Beach Plum Inn restaurant is beautiful with great views, their food was okay. The Homeport was ok but expensive. The ONLY good food I had while I was AT Marthas Vineyard was at, "Amoung the Flowers" in Edgartown. The BEST Clam Chowder Ive everrrr had! Who wouldve IMAGINED cheddar in it...YUMMM! The Outermost Inn in Aquinnah is owned by James Taylors brother, Hugh! The BEST part of my ENTIRE trip there was specifically, Gay Head/Aquinnah Cliffs & Beach...STUNNING! Scoops Ice Cream in Edgartown! And Amoung The Flowers Restaurant! We had our Engagement Pictures done at the Aquinnah beach & by the lighthouse by the amazing and made infamous by Martha Stewart, Nicole Friedler!



Comments

Popular Posts