The hospital ordeal





I had a very intense c-section, I almost died because my blood pressure plummeted, they also needed to cut out huge tumors, they removed my 3 other c-section scars so they removed an inch and a half of skin and sewed me up. I was writhing in pain during the whole surgery. What should have been a 30 - 45 min surgery, ended up being 2 1/2hrs long. I developed an allergy to morphine when I was pregnant during a treatment for gallstones, therefore DURING the surgery they couldnt administer ANY pain medicine. Only numbing medicine. To say I had a rough surgery & recovery doesnt come CLOSE to covering it! As soon as they wheeled me out of the surgery room they immediately started pumping me full of pain medicine. It took 2 days to get enough IN my system where I wasnt trembling. Unfortunately after all that, the pain medicine/s made me sick and I was throwing up the whole 5 days. Basically as SOON as I started to have half the pain gone from the pain medicine, they took them back away because they made me sick.
They wanted to keep me in the hospital longer, but my mom had to leave back to PA, so I signed out against Dr.'s orders. I had lost a lot of blood, so they needed to give me iron infusions while there, of course they also made me sick. After being discharged on the 5th day, my mom flew back on the 7th day and I had to then drive my kids back and forth to school, cook for them, clean everything...and Id never been in SO MUCH PAIN in ALL my life and ALL my c-sections. =*( I had a much longer recovery. It took 8 wks before I wasnt crying and shaking from pain all the time.

God knew all of this and gave me the sweetest lil love, and had it NOT been for how PRECIOUS Xavion was, I would NOT have had the strength to go through al of this. Naija was a doll and tried his best to feed me and prepare foods for me, Thiassi ran around getting this and that to help. Im so grateful to my kids and their good hearts and love.

Comments

Popular Posts