The Day Xavion was Born!

In the waiting room! Left to Right: Thiassi, My Mom & Naija:

At the LAST minute, I chose not to name the baby, Tajai. So I looked for 3 days in the hospital baby name book and saw the name Savion...for "Savion Glover" the Broadway tap dancer who got his start on Sesame Street. My mom said find a name I like and change it to make it unique. So thats what I did! I LOVE "Z" names, my mother does not, so I named the baby, Xavion with the SOUND of "Z" but spelled with a "X".






About to go in for my c-section and meet my baby!






















Meeting Xavion for the first time! I didnt know he would be THIS cute! =))
Xavion Jacari Hoy came into the world Sept 19, 2007, weighing 7lbs, 14 oz. and 20 3/4"! What a good size! He has a PERFECT Apgar of 10/ and 10! =)






My Mommy and the baby! Proud Grandma!











Newborn Pictures!

Xavion Jacari Hoy
Born Sept 19th, 2007
7 lbs. 14 oz.
20 3/4" Long

Comments

Popular Posts